Monday, June 8, 2009

Venice is basically our vacation from vacation. Yesterday we slept in, ate and kicked along the cobblestones near the canals. We all liked it so much we decided to do exactly the same thing today!

Being here is like strolling through a story book. Not only because of the vibrant colors and picturesque scenes - but because while breezing through exotic lands such as Venice you become overpowered by the realization of millions of stories all rushing past you. The tiny Italian boy skipping through a flock of pidgeons -the weathered-looking man who would be thrilled to sell at least a bit of his merchandise - the old, suited proffesor who happened to be walking past at two in the morning and tried to help us with directions two nights ago. I'm excited to be discovering more and more of GodÅ› creativity as I peak into a few of the billions and billions of stories that God has poured into his ultimate story.

On a different note: We didn´t think finding a bathroom in Europe could get any more exciting, turns out, it can. I wish I would have saved my ADMISSON TICKET so I could prove it to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. noone would believe you anyway laura! I'm just kidding! i am so happy your having fun! i love you and molly! i can't wait to talk to you when you get home!

    ReplyDelete